What information does SunlarkAssociates.com collect?
- We collect information from you when you sign up for promotional emails or contact customer support.
- Cookies are stored on your computer through your browser to help our system recognize you as a user. This way, for example, we can actually make the system remember what you searched, so we can display the results when you navigate through the website.
- Make the website work technically
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- SunlarkAssociates.com statistically analyses the behavior of all users only on our own website. You may receive ads from us on different sites (retargeting), which is based on your history on our website. This information is anonymous. We do not follow your behavior on third-party websites.
Is my information safe?
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Even with all the measures we take, we cannot guarantee the protection of your personal information and/or use of our sites in a situation beyond our control (force majeure), such as hacking attacks.
Will SunlarkAssociates.com keep my information private?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information.
Will I get emails I don’t want?
- We send regular emails with information about our company and offers.
- At any time you will be able to opt out and unsubscribe from our email list.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
- You can request to view, update, download or delete your personal data at any time, by clicking here.